With different competitors in the bone conduction headphone market, SainSonic aims to find its own ground with the BM-7 bone conduction headphone. Allowing people to listen to their music with the help of their cheekbones, the SainSonic BM-7 features cutting edge bone conduction technology enables the user to hear ambient noises as well. Primarily aimed at people with hearing aids and athletes, the SainSonic BM-7 comes as a solid bone conduction headphone for the average listeners who want a no-wire affair with their music while also staying alert to the background noises and sounds.
The SainSonic BM-7 utilizes bone conduction technology to transmit audio information to the ear canal without actually covering the ear or any part of it. Here are the features of the SainSonic BM-7
- The OpenEar headset design in the SainSonic BM-7 aids the listener to hear both music and phone calls whilst hearing the ambient noises around them.
- The SainSonic BM-7 features Bluetooth 4.0 which allows up to 2 devices to be paired simultaneously over a maximum range of 10 metres.
- The SainSonic BM-7 is made of metal alloy which offers durability, shock protection and long life to these wireless headphones. Plus they are waterproof with an IP53 rating.
- These bone conduction headphones come with a rechargeable Li-Ion battery which lasts up to 10 days on a standby.
- Comes with an in-built high quality microphone as well as noise cancellation technology.
- These wireless headphones are integrated with in-built buttons to play/pause music or calls and a built-in LED indicator for low battery alert.
The SainSonic BM-7 is a lightweight, comfortable to use and durable bone conduction headphone which will allow you to hear the best of both worlds at a competitive price tag. They are a serious option for someone looking to invest in a robust and functional bone conduction wireless headphone.
With 2 years after sales support and a decent mix of form and useful function, the SainSonic BM-7 is definitely recommended for their value for money. They come with a user manual, storage bag, earcap and a cleaning cloth in the box.