Howard Leight Impact Sport Electronic Earmuff(Model R-02523) is a reliable earmuff manufactured by Honeywell. This high-performance earplug is retailing at $ 41.47.
Features Of Howard Leight Impact Sport Electronic Earmuffs
This indispensable well contoured earmuff is especially designed for female customers. Howard leight headphones having slim earcups which can fits snugly into small heads and high cheeks. The earcups are joined to the headbands by a swivel wire bracket that forms a telescopic connection to the thickly paddded headband. The large microphone are insulated to gaurd against wind rush in an open range, thereby affording excellent sound amplification. The purchase package contains an audio jack, a 3.5mm cord for listening to a stereo MP3 player, scanning or FM/AM radio. Power conservation is enhanced by an automatic shut-off mechanism. After usages, the earmuff with a foldable headset is compressed into a compact unit and stored.
Due to the fact that impact sports hearing protection is designed for female head, most male complained of a poor seal contact between the earcups and their cheeks, especially when turning their head to the sides. Further, there is wide gaps below their lower ears allow hazardous sounds through.
Specifications Of Howard Leight Impact Sport Earmuff
The headband model is available in deep pink color. It measures 3.8 x 5 x 8.4 inches and weighs 12 ounces. It comes with a manufacturer’s warranty of 5 years. For power, the earmuffs depend on two size AAA batteries headset has inbuilt amplifier.. With an excellent rating of the Noise Reduction of 22dB, this earmuff is good at protecting the ears.
- Safe Noise Regulation: The product has an inbuilt omnidirectional microphone to amplify sounds to a comfortable conversation level of 82dB.
- Noise Blocking Mechanism: The device can block all the background noises. Further, loud, impulsive blasts or prolonged noises over 82dB get reduced to the 82db.
- Comfortable: The ventilated inner headband is intended to reduce pressure on the head of the wearer.
- Entertainment At Work: The external jack connects to FM or MP3 players for stereo music. It still relays communications via 2-way radio as well as normal conversation, in addition to protecting the ears against loud noises.
- Easy Maintenance: The easy snap-in ear pads offer easy replacement of a worn out part and enhance the lifespan of parts.
- Power: The device gets its power from two no. size AAA batteries and direct current.
- Highly Rated: Out of the 51 users reviewed, over 75% provided a feedback of 5/5. The overall rate is 4.4 out of 5-star.
- Value For Money: At $41.47, the product offers reliable technology commensurate with its reasonable pricing.
- Long Battery Life: The auto shut device allows for the conservation of batteries when the earmuff has been idle for over four hours, thereby saving the battery life.
- Stylish Design: The patented Air Flow Control technology enables for a sleek earcup structure to protect against interference with stock positions while aiming. Additionally, the integrated power and volume control allows for a seamless interface between entertainment, noise protection and information. The streamlined design is comfortable to handle and fits well.
- Clicking Sound: The products emit irritating clicking sound, especially when connected to music devices.
- Loose Fitting: Male wearers have reported loose fit and gaps between cheek and ear cups thereby reducing the products efficiency in sound protection.
Although it has a small review sample, howard leight impact sport pink is a reliable device with a favorable performance rating. The patent airflow control technology and the automatic volume control make it a darling to many users, especially due to the convenience it affords to those who use it with the hearing aid.