Howard Leight Impact Sport Electronic Ear Muff (Model R-02522) is a versatile earmuff manufactured by Honeywell. This high-performance earplug is retailing at $ 48.96. Order from Amazon will entitle you to a 9% discount on tag price.
Features Of Howard Leight Impact Sport Earmuff
Howard leight earmuffs product are known for its practicability. The low profiled earcups are made slimmer to allow for proper fit. The deep purple with black strip snap-in ear cushion is easy to clean, maintain and replace. The connection to the headband is via a strong black wire screwed into the earcups and telescopically strapped to the headband for more flexibility. The padded leather headband is sewn on the side lippings with tough yet soft materials for durability. A music cord connects both earcups via the hand band. The batteries are safely lodged in an easily accessible outer part of the earcups and have an automatic shut-off mechanism to conserve power. When not in use, the foldable headset is folded into a compact unit.
Howard leight sports products, however, does not have a proper sound muffling effect during pistol shooting with enclosed ranges In addition, some users report delayed amplification during usage.
Specifications Of Howard Leight Earmuffs
The earmuff is available in purple color. It measures 5 x 9 x 9.2 inches and weighs 14.6 ounces. It has a 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects and is powered by two no. size AAA batteries. The headband model headset has inbuilt microphones to amplify noises lower than 30 dB. With an excellent rating of the Noise Reduction at 22, this earmuff is apt at protecting the ears.
- Noise Blocking Mechanism: The background noises get blocked. Further, noises above 82dB get regulated to the normal 82db levels.
- Comfortable: The padded and adjustable headband offers a perfect fit.
- Entertainment At Work: The jacks connect to external FM or MP3 players for stereo music. It still relays communications via 2-way radio in normal conversation, while protecting the ears against loud noises.
- Easy Maintenance: The snap-in, snap-out ear pads offer simple inspection and parts replacement, therefore, enhances the device’s lifespan.
- Power: The power of the instrument comes from two no. size AAA batteries and direct current for power.
- Highly Rated: Out of the 10,954 users reviewed, over 75% provided a feedback of 5/5. The overall rate is 4.5 out of 5-star.
- Value For Money: At $44.36, the product offers reliable technology commensurate with its reasonable pricing.
- Long Battery Life: The auto shut device allows for the conservation of batteries when the earmuff has been idle for over four hours, thereby saving the battery life. The battery life is 350 hours.
- Stylish Design: The impact sports hearing protection have patented Air Flow Control technology which enables it for a sleek earcup structure to protect against interference with stock positions while aiming. Further, the telescopic height adjustable headset allows for perfect head fit. The streamlined design is comfortable to handle and fits well.
- Enclosed Environment: The products does have a good insulation against hazardous pistol blasts within enclosed areas.
This product has been in operation for a long time and has a consistently high-performance rating. The robust construction and advanced features make this earmuff a top performer in its class. Howard leight hearing protection has ability to offer entertainment while ensuring protection against loud noise are good factors influencing its high attraction.