Etymotic Research HD 15 High- Definition Series Electronic Earplugs are ear devices designed to provide protection in hearing from loud and harmful noises. The electronic device brings out many benefits to the user as it provides protection in hearing without compromising with his/her safety and the situational awareness. The earplugs provide a natural sound in hearing while the user can customize the hearing protection with the help of Dual- Mode switch. HD 15 earplugs are designed especially for safety inspectors, contractors, heavy machine operators, construction crews, warehouse personnel, carpenters and woodworkers as such persons are required to operate around constant loud noises. During the period of no noise, the earplug returns to the mode of natural hearing. The weight of HD 15 Electronic Ear plugs is 4 ounces while the dimensions are 2 X 6.6 X 3.8 inches.
- Dual- Mode Hearing Protection
The HD 15 earplug has a Dual-Mode switch application so that when there are safe sound levels and natural hearing in the environment, the On Demand Mode is enabled while in cases of sudden loud noises, the Hearing Enhancement Mode is enabled.
- Enhancement In Hearing Power
Etymotic Research Earplugs provide hearing enhancement as it protects the user from loud, intense and dangerous noises.
- Automatic Hearing Protection
When the background noise has exceeded the safety levels of noise, hearing protection is automatically operated in the device.
- Quality Of Sound
The sound quality of the HD 15 earplugs is of high definition that allows for clearer communications and an optimal hearing experience.
- One Year Warranty
The manufacturer’s warranty of one year brings out another reason for buying the ear piece as it assures the quality of the product.
- ACCU Technology
ACCU technology has been used in designing the earplugs which includes microphones of high sensitivity, solely made compression of dynamic range and a signal processing of K- AMP.
- # 10 Battery
HD 15 earplugs contain # 10 hearing aid battery that lasts up to 300 hours of continuous usage, thus making it a long lasting device.
- Tool For Filtration
A tool for filter removal is provided along with the HD 15 earplugs to help keep it clean whereas filters for the extra wax are also fitted in the device for a more clear hearing.
- Provides protection to the ears from fireworks and explosive blasts.
- Softest sounds are even normally detected and localized.
- Provides hearing amplification up to 5 times.
- Improved awareness of the situational work environment.
- Facilitates more clear communications to the user while allowing for natural hearing.
- During high risk for ear damage, the attenuation becomes 15 decibels to provide ear protection.
- Helpful in situations of continuous loud and intense noises.
- Provides relief to the ears after returning from work.
- During a windy weather, the earplugs are pushed in with the force of the wind making the ears sore.
- Sometimes they stop working in a cold weather due to condensation.