Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones employ the transmission of sound directly into the ear canal through the bones of jaw. This technology has been around for many years for aiding people with hearing loss and fitness enthusiasts who want to listen to both music and sounds from the surroundings. Aftershokz Bluez 2S Wireless Bluetooth headphones utilize the same technology while upgrading the first generation features and offering more bang for your buck. These wireless bone conduction Bluetooth headphones meet the IP55 standards of dust and sweat protection.
The Aftershokz Bluez 2S are wireless bone conduction Bluetooth headphones, which deliver precise sound and an open-ear listening experience. Below are some of its important features –
- PremiumPitch+ technology which offers wider soundstage and more bass.
- Bluetooth 4.0 with a wireless range of up to 10m is used to connect to your devices.
- 20Hz ~ 20KHz frequency response.
- IP55 sweat and dust resistance frame.
- Dual microphones to deliver crystal clear audio in different environments.
- OpenFit technology which offers extended comfort and ambient sounds.
- LeakSlayer technology which reduces natural sound leakage.
- Multipurpose button to manage multiple functions with finger tap.
All in all, the Aftershokz Blues 2S Bone Conducting Bluetooth Wireless Headphones offer premium sound quality for people with hearing loss or someone who simply wants to invest in a pair of Bluetooth wireless headphones that don’t fall out of the ears while running or working out and allow to hear what’s going on around them.
If lightweight design, durable construction and premium features along with a comfortable pair of bone conducting wireless headphones are your deal, look no further than Aftershokz Blues 2S. They come at a justified price tag and provide enough sound quality and volume to make your routine fun.